So after our experience with Sears

So pretty


We planned an impromptu trip up to Helen yesterday to go see Ana Ruby Falls. The picture above is of the stream as it flows down from the falls. It was nice, but it was hot except for when we were at the falls. I'll post more picture and info about it later. But I did get Sears in here to fix the air once and for all first thing in the morning yesterday. I ended up calling the tech on his cell phone (he had called us from it the night before) and nicely explained to him why it was he need to be at the house by 10am. :) I am sure he thought we were the biggest pain in the butts, but I really don't care. The A/C is finally fixed. I am content. Still mad and irritated with Sears though.

Comments

No responses to “So after our experience with Sears”

Related Posts with Thumbnails