More of Sam and Kate

I wanted to do more 3 month pictures for Sam. Katie wanted to take more pictures in her favorite dress. :) This is the true color of Kate's eyes. I don't think I've been able to really get it before now. It's a true hazel.

Beautiful Kate

Then she wanted to hold Sam and take pictures. Although, with as squirmy as Sam is right now, it didn't work so well, but I did manage to get a cute one. She really does love him a lot. She's always hugging and kissing on him. Better enjoy it now before they start fighting. LOL IMG_7024It'll be interesting as Sam get's older to see him progress with his blocks. The next time I use them will probably be at 6 months. I am sure by then he'll be grabbing them and stuffing them in his mouth.And this is the other hat my dear sister made for Sam. Isn't just so cute. Another thing I will use as he gets older. It'll be interesting to see him in it over the winter. And he'll be totally adorable too. And yes, his eyes are a crazy blue. Granted when I go to enhance the colors on the pictures, it does make them pop more, especially if he is wearing something with blue in it. But still, when anyone sees him for the first time, that's what they comment on are is eyes. He's going to be a heart breaker for sure I think. In fact, both my kids will be heart breakers I think. Katie with her strawberry blonde hair and green eyes and killer personality. Sam with his laid back attitude and blue eyes and dark hair. Yup....I can see those teenage years already.

Comments

No responses to “More of Sam and Kate”

Related Posts with Thumbnails