Continuing on about yesterday.......

Katie got all sweaty from the bicycle ride and said it "wore her out". That's what she told me today. Kids these days. LOL You can tell that either it was hot out there, or riding a bike up and down these Atlanta hills is hard work for a 2 year old. She even gave me a real smile while we were at the park. Well I mean one in front of the camera. It's so refreshing when she smiles at the camera. And look how thin and handsome my hubby is looking these days. To date he has lost 75 lbs. He also just joined Crossfit to get in better shape. I'm benefiting too because he makes me do all the exercises he has to do there. It hurts, a lot, but I'll still call it benefiting. :) We're working hard at trying to get in shape. Something I haven't done since I was a teenager and dancing my little heart out dreaming one day about being a professional ballerina. Well obviously that never happened. LOL But I am hoping to maybe be in that good a shape soon. It'll just take some grit and determination on my part. Oh and I'm reading about the Zone diet. Well I really wouldn't call it a diet so much as a way of eating. Diets are full of bull. Diets don't work. Believe me, I've been on enough of them to know. I'll let ya'll know how it works for us if we decide to follow it.
Sam and his amazing eyes
And then this morning while I was setting up for the shoot, I used poor Sam as my test model for the lighting. And I came up with that beauty of a shot above. It's delicious.

Comments

No responses to “Continuing on about yesterday.......”

Related Posts with Thumbnails