So I am starting a couple of photo projects

One being that I never could get through the 365 project. I made it somewhere over a 100 days, but it just got to be to much with Sam and Kate and trying to get the business going, etc. So with my friend Dasha's urging, I joining her on starting a Project 52. One self portrait every week for a year. I think I can handle that. So the picture to the right here is the second take of my first one in this project. Please excuse the fact that I am not wearing any make up. I'm comfortable enough with myself not wear any, but I do think I look better with some one. :)
I am also going to start a "Letters" Project. The idea is to find naturally occurring objects that look like letters of the alphabet. Now, you can't cheat by taking pictures of letters. It has to be something that just looks like a letter. Like for instance, wrought iron work that looks like the letter "s". Make sense? I think it should be fun. We'll see if I can come up with all 26 letters. :) That's how many letters there are in the alphabet right? LOL Maybe I need to go with Katie to preschool tomorrow. Isn't it sad that I have to question whether I know that fact or not?

Comments

No responses to “So I am starting a couple of photo projects”

Related Posts with Thumbnails