And because I love my kids equally......

I thought I would post about what we did on Katie's last day before her first day of school. :) Say that 10 times fast. We didn't do much, just hung out at home really. Played in the pool and with chalk. We're about to go and color her school bag for school. I'll add pics of that later. And then blow some bubbles. Just a laid back day, but all things Katie loves to do. I got a really cool picture of Katie playing hopscotch. She can't jump on one leg yet, but she still loves to play. Helps with her number recognition too. Which for some reason is still a little iffy some days. Anyway. She also chased me around the patio with the sprayer on the hose. Hehehe...she thoughtit was fun to see mommy run and to hear Sam cry. Because of course I was holding Sam, who did not think the cold water was fun. And of course she splashed me in the pool too. Silly girl. :) I'll miss you tomorrow Kate. Big smoochy kiss!

Comments

No responses to “And because I love my kids equally......”

Related Posts with Thumbnails