A picture from Katie's 1st day of school and a couple of bonus pictures.

So Katie is enjoying school. I didn't get to take hardly any pictures on the first day because we woke up late and it was rushed, etc. She likes it there, which is good. The only heartbreaking thing she has said is "Mommy, you leave me at school and you go home with Daddy?". It's the way she says "you leave me", it's so pitiful. But otherwise she's doing well with, no screaming, no fits. And she says she has fun. We're also doing great on the potty training front. No accidents yesterday, although she is still wearing a diaper to school, because...well.. we won't go into that right now. Anyway, I'm excited for her. It's been a big week. I'm hoping by the time we go to the beach in 3 weeks, she'll be pretty much accident free. As much as possible anyway. I took some pics at bath time last night. I love this one of Katie. She actually enjoys taking a bath now. I think she is finally over the screaming fits that we had to endure every time we gave her a bath/shower. And then one of Sam, because he's just so cute. He is still taking a bath in the infant bath while Katie plays in her bath, but I think it is time to transition him into the big tub with a bath seat. He splashes so much in the tub, he gets me soaked every time. Katie was never a very big splasher until she was older, Sam on the other hand thinks it's hilarious.

Comments

No responses to “A picture from Katie's 1st day of school and a couple of bonus pictures.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails