A thank you goes out to my sister. :)

I had a lot to catch you guys up on. I asked my dear sister who knits to make me a cute hat for Sam to wear this winter. Oh, and also to use a props for baby pictures. :) So of course I had to get a picture of him in them. I only had time for one before he lost it with me. So I will try the other one tomorrow. So cute!!! Don't you just love how the blue in the hat brings out those sweet baby blues? I seriously think my dear Sam will make girls swoon. Of course I wear mommy goggles, so I most certainly think he is just the cutest little boy ever! Oh and by the way, don't you think he just does a super job for a 2 1/2 month old pushing up on his arms like that? He's Super-baby!

Comments

No responses to “A thank you goes out to my sister. :)”

Related Posts with Thumbnails