Dollhouses and their potties

So on Thursday I gave Katie my old dollhouse from when I was a kid. Complete with living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, a Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, big sister, baby brother, and one headless middle brother. :) She is enamored with it. Everyone who comes into the house must play with it. So there was an interesting thing that happened. We had to make each doll go to the potty. This was Friday morning. On Friday night, I walk into the living room(who are we kidding, let's just call it the play room, lol) and Katie runs up to me and says, "Mommy, I went to the potty!". And she did, and she did everything by herself too. I didn't ask her if she needed to go or anything. Since then she's only worn panties. No diapers. She still hasn't gone poopie yet. So we'll see what we're going to do about that. But maybe, just maybe, this time is for real. We have had way too many false starts. I think it has more to do with her school starting on Tuesday. We've been telling her forever to get into the big girl class she had to go potty. So we'll see. I'll let ya'll know in a couple of days if this really the end of diapers for Katie. Fingers crossed!

Comments

No responses to “Dollhouses and their potties”

Related Posts with Thumbnails