What did I do last night?

I built Sam's cradle/bassinet/co-sleeper last night. All by myself too. :) I think I will really like it. It is a 3 in one. So to begin with I can set it up as a cosleeper with our bed. And then put it as a cradle/bassinet when we are ready. It also has wheels so I can wheel it around from room to room. Pretty cool little bed for Sam. It has this cute little mobile with what I think are supposed to be sheep. I assume they are sheep, it makes sense that they would be sheep right? And as she is with all things related to Sam, Katie wanted to rock the cradle after it was built. She would have loved to get IN the cradle, but mommy and daddy were absolutely not going to let that happen. Small as she is, Katie still outweighs the weight limit by 7 lbs. Katie is obsessed with using all of the stuff I bring out for Sam. She likes to sit in his bouncy chair, his car seat, his pack n' play. She even likes to play with the toys we have bought for him. I am sure one of these days she is going to want to wear his clothes. ;)

Comments

No responses to “What did I do last night?”

Related Posts with Thumbnails