Sam's Room and Coming Home Outfit

I hadn't actually planned on buying a coming home outfit, but when I was buying his crib set last night....well...I couldn't resist. It was totally too cute. It matches the bedding that I bought him. The nursery still needs a lot of stuff doing to it. But it is well on it's way now. I still need to get a couple of lamps. I need to get and paint the letters for his room to match the bedding. I also need a pillow for the rocker. Let's see other things on the list, a rug, get the armoir from BRU, a couple of pieces of froggie artwork for the room, baskets to organize stuff in the armoir, and two diaper genies (one for the basement and one for the main level). Oh and I want to maybe paint a couple of froggies or snails or turtles to go on the walls in his room. Maybe....we'll see. We have most everything else. I guess the only other things needed are things like diapers, baby lotion, shampoo, and baby medicines. There is so much less to buy the second time around. It's cool. So I guess that the nesting instinct finally kicked in. It's about time because I only have 9 weeks and 5 days until he is due. I have a sneaking suspicion I won't make it that far, but I could be wrong. Oh and I still need to hang those froggie pictures in the photograph. ;)

Comments

One response to “Sam's Room and Coming Home Outfit”

March 16, 2008 at 9:57 PM

OMG LOVE it!!! Avery's bathroom is all frogs, so we're totally into amphibians here. And his coming home outfit is PERFECT! Nice work, Mama!

Related Posts with Thumbnails