Headbands, Cabanas, and Art

How do I combine all these topics into one post. LOL I bought Katie some headbands to keep the hair out of her face as it grows. I was chasing her around the kitchen today trying to get a decent picture of her with it on and caught this precious moment. She looks like such a little girl now. Where did my baby go?We also went shopping for our trip to the beach next week. We came across this cabana in the clearance section of sporting goods at Walmart. It was only $12! At first we thought it would be really small and something for Katie to play in, but we were pleasantly surprised when we set it up in the living room. :) Katie was drawing Daddy "cakes" in her art pad tonight. She wanted to take a picture of her art with Daddy. It was too cute. She is such a ham these days. We are going to need a new hard drive soon with as many pictures as I have been taking lately. One of the first things Katie wanted to do today was to paint a wooden turtle I bought from Michael's one day. So I set it up for her and let her at it. This was the resulting product. Pretty good for a 2 year old, eh? She decided herself what colors would go where and painted it all by herself. My sweet little artiste.

Comments

One response to “Headbands, Cabanas, and Art”

Unknown said...
March 5, 2008 at 3:53 PM

Katie is very adorable. I have a 2 year old Katie (Katelyn) too. I've been putting hair bows in her hair since she was an infant since she was born with so much hair (fine hair)! Anyway, I started making them myself, along with headbands. Maybe you'd be interested in some for your Katie? Take a look at my page if you have any time. http://www.mylittlesunshinebowtique.com
All the Best,
Clare from
My Little Sunshine BoWtique

Related Posts with Thumbnails