Katie sings and writes the letter T.

I took some video of Katie today. I thought you all might enjoy them. Katie's been singing these to us for quite some time now, so now she can sing to you all. LOL The first one is Katie singing her ABC's, second one is singing Twinkle Twinkle, and the last one is her writing the letter T. They are all just so cute. :)

I thought I'd also include a picture of Katie after she was done writing all of her letter T's. She took to writing it fairly easily. I was thinking either the letter X or the the letter I for her next letter. We'll get all the easy ones out of the way first. LOL This last one is just for fun. Yes, Katie, you did get all that icky paint all over your hands and you are such a mess. And don't you look so cute with the barrettes in your hair? Mommy just can't get over how cute you are these days.

Comments

One response to “Katie sings and writes the letter T.”

Unknown said...
March 10, 2008 at 12:12 PM

i am so impressed at katie's musical and artistic ability. she is a big deal for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails