Cool things in Katie's world

So Katie thinks that Hopscotch is really cool. She made me draw her a hopscotch on the patio the other day and proceeded to jump around on it and count the numbers. She didn't really want to play it the way it's supposed to be played, but hey she's 2. Katie also thinks that sitting on her chalk drawings is cool too. As well as getting it all over her clothes. :) Oh and she loves her new crocs. For some reason she was two sizes smaller in them, than she is in her tennis shoes. Go figure. Other things cool in Katie's world are barrettes for her hair. She calls them girl stuff. And when I put them in her hair, she says, "I'm a girl Mommy!". Funny girl. She also thought the one purple flower coming out of the ground was pretty cool too. She announced to me that purple was her favorite color. It's the first time she's ever actually told me she had a favorite color. And this one is just for fun. You know how at some point all little kids start giving you really cheesy grins when you tell them to smile of say cheese. Well, Katie has hit that stage too. This is the cheesy grin she gives me when I tell her to say cheese. Oh yeah, and that's one of her other favorite things to do too. Climbing on the rocks in front of the house. Scares me every time she does it. But the girl does love to climb.

Comments

No responses to “Cool things in Katie's world”

Related Posts with Thumbnails