Just a couple of random photographs

I take pictures everyday, surely you all know that by now? LOL I took this one of Katie. When I opened it in Photoshop, I admit I was bored. I am not even sure that I like it all that much. But it is something different. Did I mention that my little Katie can sight read a bunch of words I didn't even know about it? She has this word whammer type mat, and it asks her to press the words that begin with "E" or press the word "eight" and she keeps getting them right. She would probably never do it again if I asked her too.
And I also love the night sky and the moon. So I thought this shot of the moon looked cool too. Yes, I did Photoshop it. But doesn't it look cool? I think it does. LOL
Oh and by the way, if any of you lurkers would like to vote in my pregnancy pool over to the left here, that would be cool. I'm interested to see when most people think he'll be here. ;0)

Comments

No responses to “Just a couple of random photographs”

Related Posts with Thumbnails