Because I can, because they're cute... Oh and Happy Easter!!

LOL. I just had to post these beach pics of Katie from last week. I finally pulled the pictures off of the S3. There weren't all that many, but there were some cute ones. I love the one below. Can't you see the teenager in her already? The last one looks to me like she has spotted trouble out in the water and she's about to take off to rescue someone. LOL Katie is just too cute. I could post pictures of her 10 times a day. But I won't, I promise. That might be a little much. I am just warning you guys though. Today is Easter and we are doing an Easter Egg hunt today. So beware there will be another post today with pictures, for anyone whose interested.

Comments

No responses to “Because I can, because they're cute... Oh and Happy Easter!!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails