My current favorite song

I love all kinds of music. But my current cds that I am listening to include the Beatles, Amy Winehouse, Regina Spektor....... I also really like that song that they use on the MacBook Air commercial, so I looked it up yesterday and it's call New Soul by Yeal Naim. I really like it. Here's a link to her Youtube video. I just really get a kick out of listening to it. Does Apple's PR people and advertising people know what they are doing or what? It seems every time they bring out a new product they have a really good song to go with it.
Oh and for anyone wondering, the battery on my camera is on the fritz and died on my again yesterday. I am going to leave it on charge today and see if it will stay charged for some pictures. :(

Comments

One response to “My current favorite song”

Karen Riojas said...
March 21, 2008 at 2:46 PM

I love that song!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails