Sam's Room Part Three, The Finished Product


I think we are about done with Sam's room. I need to put a nice new curtain rod and it needs a good cleaning. But other than that. I think it's done. I don't think I am going to paint any more on the wall. I had a lot of fun doing it though. I took some wider view shots with my old camera. I don't have a wide angle lens for my nice camera, yet. ;)I am also waiting on the painting my Dad is doing for Sam. Wink, wink, Grandpa. Other than those few things, I just need to pack my hospital bag, Sam's hospital bag, and a bag for Miguel. And then the waiting begins. The bluer picture of the two below was taken during the day, but I wanted to show that there is in fact a window in the room. LOL I chose royal blue for the curtains and at first I really didn't know if it would work. But it really does. I promise. This last one is a closeup of the little mural I painted on the wall. It was my first attempt ever at this type of thing, so no one make fun, ok? So now I am probably done showing you pictures of the room. Probably the next time I really post a lot of pictures having to do with Sam, he'll be here!

Comments

No responses to “Sam's Room Part Three, The Finished Product”

Related Posts with Thumbnails