Ok. For real this time. Happy Easter. :)

Katie had a blast today. Although she would not wear her Easter dress. pictures of her in it a while ago. I'm glad I didn't pay too much for it. Ms. Delores (my nephew's Grandma) gave her an Easter hat, that she wouldn't take off, but when I asked her about her Easter dress, it was a no go. At least I got Anyway, Katie got to have two Easter egg hunts today. One after lunch and then one at my sister's house with my nephew and the neighbors. It was fun. And Katie's favorite part is that she got a lot of candy. James Grandma also got him a sombrero to wear, which he did most of the day after he got it. Silly goose. And because I love to take pictures of babies. :) My brother in law's neice (so the picture is of my sister's nephew once removed I guess, is that how it works?) had a little boy 6 weeks ago and he was at Easter dinner today. Little babies that age are so cool. All about learning to smile, laugh, find their hands, their feet, and coo at people.

Comments

No responses to “Ok. For real this time. Happy Easter. :)”

Related Posts with Thumbnails