The park with Caleb

So Katie, little as she is, is now officially afraid of heights. At first I thought it was just a stage that would pass in a couple of weeks, but it's ongoing and getting worse. I am not even sure how to help her with it. Sigh.... Anyway, she mostly played on the ground while Caleb ran all over the place. :) There was a point where Katie wanted to go up the ladder with Caleb, but she just couldn't. Caleb was really asking her to go with him, but she just wouldn't.
IMG_6897IMG_6898

And then they swung for a little bit. They have this cool red chair swing at this park, that I would have loved when I was little. I might have talked about it before, but I just think it is so cool.

IMG_6905IMG_6908

Before Caleb and Robin got there, Katie was making mud pies in the sandbox. One of her other new things, is sticking out her tongue when she's really concentrating on something. It's totally adorable.And then when we were done playing at the park, we all went to Chick-Fil-A to get ice cream and play at the play area there. It was hot out today. I believe it was 71 degrees or so, but it felt really warm. Anyway, Katie was afraid to climb the play area because of the height, so she spent most of her time in this little tunnel playing there. Poor thing. Here she is having some of her milkshake, which is what she decided on. And no, she would not let me do anything with her hair today. Oh well..

Comments

No responses to “The park with Caleb”

Related Posts with Thumbnails