To brag about my daughter for a minute.....again



Katie has been practicing riding her tricycle >around the kitchen and has finally mastered steering AND peddling at the same time. The deal was we couldn't take it to the park until she could do both. In the video she is going straight only (which does require some steering, lol), but trust me she can steer with the best of them and she can go super fast. As soon as we have a free evening I will definitely be taking her to the park and letting her loose. :)And I went and bought Katie a leotard and some shoes for a class I am hoping to take her to next week. She is really excited about doing some ballet dancing. :) Hopefully she'll like since there is a dance class I was hoping to put her in once she starts preschool.

Comments

No responses to “To brag about my daughter for a minute.....again”

Related Posts with Thumbnails