Katie and her first dance class





So I took Katie this morning to a one day dance camp and she had class with Avery. Sara and I weren't allowed to hang around and take pictures and watch, but from what I can gather, they had a blast! I was a little nervous about leaving her there for 3 hours, but honestly, I think Katie could've cared less whether I was there or not. They took her into the room, she started coloring, and forgot about her dear old mother. Who was waiting for her start asking for me to stay at any moment. So Sara and I left and went and had some good coffee and conversation while the girls had their dance camp. We waited and waited for the "one of them was having a melt down and please come get them" call. But it never happened. We went back a few minutes early to get some pictures of them before the camp ended and I swear Katie was trying to close the door so I couldn't take her away. I guess she knew my arrival would be the end of her dance camp. When Sara and I got there, the girls were dressed up as Sleeping Beauty with their baby Auroras. It was so cute.And I was so proud that Katie did so well. She participated and had fun. They got to finish the last 10 minutes out by dancing underneath the disco ball. The video up top is Avery and Katie dancing. Again, too cute!

Comments

No responses to “Katie and her first dance class”

Related Posts with Thumbnails