Hey there....blue eyes?

So my little baby boy who had such dark gray eyes that I thought were going to turn brown, has blue eyes at the moment. Go figure. They may still turn brown one day, but right now every time I look at him they look a little lighter. He's so adorable right now. And I am sure he'll hate me for this picture one day. But it was so cute. I plan on doing a for real all-American (funny since neither of their parents are Americans by birth) portrait later on, but this was fun yesterday. And last of all, but not least, Miss Kate trying on a pair of my old pointe shoes. She really is a girl after my own heart. :) She even tries to stand on her toes in them. I don't really let her for too long, since it's not good for growing feet. But it is ever so cute. Makes me want to go back and take a class. Maybe once I am back in shape. Maybe...I've been saying that for years. In any case I hope she is prepared for her class on Friday. I want to her to enjoy it and have fun. Hopefully with Avery there, it'll be a real blast. Oh and believe me, THOSE will be some cute pictures.

Comments

No responses to “Hey there....blue eyes?”

Related Posts with Thumbnails