Happy Father's Day!

Here's to my dear hubby who takes care of us and sits at work right now on the weekend so he can get three days off a week to spend with his family. Thanks for all that you do for us and for being so wonderful and we'll have dinner ready when you get home. :) And here's a special treat for his Daddy and of course everyone else. I actually caught one of Sam's smiles on camera today. Although it was at the end of his smile and he closed his eyes, and I was so late getting my camera flash to fire. And I cut off the top of his head in the picture. But I promise it was even cuter when his eyes were open. Isn't that the best present ever! He's been giving a few big full face social smiles for about a week, which is way crazy I know. He's still so small. But they are the cutest things ever.Oh and check out the dimples. I love them!

Comments

No responses to “Happy Father's Day!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails