Katie loves to swim!

So Thursday we went to swim in Aunt Connie's pool. We put floaties on Katie and one of those floatie swimsuits and pretty much threw her in the water. She did great! She can doggy paddle and get herself around the pool pretty well. I think it's going to be a fun pool filled summer. :) I think she just loved that she could be independent while in the pool. Then yesterday Mr. Caleb, Claire, and Robin came over to play. Caleb and Katie play fairly well together despite their 9 month age gap. Of course there are always the little battles, but I know Katie always asks to see him again. And of course being summertime, we decided to let the kids hop in our little backyard pool for awhile. Which I believe they LOVED. Katie plays in it quite a bit, but there's never anyone fun to splash around with. I think Caleb had a blast splashing her too. I also spent a little bit of time yesterday playing with my black throw I found at the thrift store. It has two sides, one is fuzzy and the other is like black velvet. It really is perfect for baby portraits. I took some more of Sam. He was exactly 5 weeks old yesterday. Before you know it I'll be posting his 1 year pictures.

Comments

No responses to “Katie loves to swim!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails