Have I ever mentioned our addiction?

To consignment shops, thrift store, etc? What started out as a need to get Miguel a transitional wardrobe while he lost weight has turned into an all out addiction. At first the idea of everything being second hand... but then when you see everything is in great shape and really, wouldn't you take stuff second hand from a friend? I can get Katie a whole summer wardrobe for $30. And that is a lot of clothes. Anyway, our latest finds include a double stroller in excellent, almost unused condition for $20. Yay! I was not looking forward to spending anywhere between $120-$300 for one. My $4 picnic basket, which we used last night to have beautiful picnic at the park. It was the perfect summer evening last night. And last but not least I found a never used with the tags still on beautiful black throw for baby portraits. I didn't have time to set up all my studio stuff so the picture was taken with flash only, but still, I loved how it worked. I love my thrift stores.

Comments

One response to “Have I ever mentioned our addiction?”

Unknown said...
June 19, 2008 at 12:44 PM

great, now i want to go to a thrift store. if i were half as good at selling stuff like this as i am buying it, i'd be in good shape. love your new black background setup. beautiful baby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails