Sam is 1 month old

Sam is officially 1 month old tonight at 8:35pm. :) The first month seems to have been a loooonnnggg month. But I know as I watch him graduate high school, I'll look back on it and wonder where the time went . LOL Grandpa and Grandma bought him a bear from Northside Hospital where Sam was born. Katie has one too from when she was a baby. I decided to take a picture of him with his bear yesterday for his one month picture. I know technically he wasn't a month old till today, but I had the opportunity yesterday. It's a good thing I took it yesterday because some little milk monster nursed from 2 am to 6 am straight last night. He has never done that before. Let's hope it's just a growth spurt and not a new trend because I am dog tired today.I also took pictures of Katie with her big bear and the baby bear Grandma and Grandpa got her. Katie's not so easy to get to be still for two seconds. But you get the idea. This is a picture of Katie with her big bear at about 10 months old. I forget how little hair she had. I'm just shocked every time I see pictures of her when she was little little.

Comments

No responses to “Sam is 1 month old”

Related Posts with Thumbnails