Testing out one of my new Birthday lenses!

I love the wide angle Tamron lens that Miguel bought me. This first one, I was walking right next to them. Of course whenever you ask Katie to pose these days, she turns her head or does what she's doing in this picture. Oh my little Katie....way to be girlie. This next one, I was sitting right next to Miguel and Katie on the park bench. You can even see part of my leg in the picture. To be honest, I was surprised you couldn't see my belly too as far as it sticks out now. And this last one because it shows how fast the lens is. For moms in the know, you all know how hard it is to get a focused picture on a swing. Almost every shot I got of Katie on the swings was for the most part in focus. Pretty amazing really. It's super fast "glass" as they call it. LOL Oh and by the way for anyone interested. It's 12:32am and I am officially one year older. One year closer to 30. Eeeekkkk!!! Scary....... "Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me....."

Comments

No responses to “Testing out one of my new Birthday lenses!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails