Silly Cousins and Happy Birthday to Us!

We had a very quick impromptu photo sessions yesterday since we had the four cousins (my sisters' and my kids) all in one place. It doesn't happen all that often, so gotta seize every opportunity. :) This was their silly one. They are so funny. We also celebrated four birthdays yesterday. My Dad's, which was at the end of March, mine-next week, my oldest sister's-the week after, and my other sister's-the week after that. It was fun, and always nice to have most of your family around. Only my brothers were missing from the fun yesterday. My sister is turning 40, so of course we did the separate cake with the black icing and the candles that were the number 40, and also all the over the hill 40 birthday gags. Who can resist that? I was able to open all my birthday presents early, thank you, Miguel :), and I played around with them a lot yesterday. I got two new lenses for my camera, a remote for my camera, and also a strobe flash, that I still have to learn how to use. LOL I am really excited and hoping that soon after Sam is here, I'll be able to start making some money at this hobby. :) The picture of the azaleas was taken with the wide angle Tamron lens I got. Pretty huh? It was a cloudy day, so I can't wait to get it out there on a beautiful day.

Comments

No responses to “Silly Cousins and Happy Birthday to Us!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails