...because I liked them.

So nothing particularly exciting to report on today. But I took some pictures anyway. And I got some ones I really liked so I though I would share them. The first one, I took while spraying Katie in her pool this afternoon. She wasn't too thrilled, but I thought it was funny. And this one I took, and couldn't help but giggle everytime I look at it. Katie is such a goober. The rose one I love, well, just because. I love flowers and this is one of the first roses to bloom this year.
The last one I took, because I love yellow flowers. And I just think the overall structure to these flowers is cool.

They are actually from a cabbage plant that made it all the way through the winter. I didn't know cabbage even sprouted flowers. Always learning something new.

Comments

No responses to “...because I liked them.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails