Mommies and babies must like it around here....

Because they seem to be everywhere around us. This morning I heard some chirping which I though was in the laundry. When I went to check it out. I discovered a daddy cardinal feeding his three baby chicks. Awwwww......it was so sweet. I tried all day to get a good picture of them, but they are in a tree right outside the mudroom window, at a very difficult angle. So here's the best I could get of them. :) And then of course you know about the fox mommy and her pups. We were out on the driveway after dinner letting Katie ride around on her tricycle, and they just came out. I tried to get a picture of them, but it was already so dark. But here's another one of the mom and two of the pups. As for the rest of the day, Katie and I set up the pool in the backyard and spent about 3 hours outside playing in it. Katie had a blast and it was the first thing she showed Daddy when he got home. :) Glad I could make her day. We also spent a good portion of that time in the sand box of course. Can anyone tell me why little kids love sand so much? And we also spent some of that time dodging the stupid carpenter bees. They are just a pest. The male ones like to stare you in the face, as if that will make run away. I happen to know the males can't sting. Ha! Ok, but honestly, a bee of that size whether it can sting or not, does make me run away. LOL

Comments

No responses to “Mommies and babies must like it around here....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails