Katie's Summer Portraits




So I thought I would go back through the pictures and re edit the ones I didn't like and look at some more. And these are the ones I came up with. You can really see Katie's personality in some of them. And in some of them you can see how much of a little actress she is. I wanted to add a couple of the ones that I took today while at the park. It was a cool but windy day, Katie and I walked from one park to the other. Which may I add is a round trip total of about 3 1/2 miles. > I had previously thought it was 2 1/2, but after taking the pedometer with me, I realized I was off slightly. LOL And yes, my 36 week pregnant butt was able to do it, and no Sam doesn't seem to be on his way yet. :) Anyway I digress. There was no one around, so Katie was really enjoying herself. Not having to deal with the big kids running over her and such.

Comments

No responses to “Katie's Summer Portraits”

Related Posts with Thumbnails