"Foxie Staredown"

So I named the mommy fox. It's lame, but I call her Foxie Staredown. LOL I hadn't seen her while it had been raining over the weekend. But as soon as the sun came out today, there they were. Her and her three pups. They have gotten so big it seems in such a small space of time. When we first saw them they were tiny. They have lost their grayness now too and are getting more of their moms coloring. I think they are beautiful. Today, they happened to come out while Katie and I were outside. I think we surprised her a little because she barked at me and then ran away. In other news, Katie made me paint butterflies on her wall on Saturday. Well, she didn't make me, but after the frog I painted for Sam, she's been asking for something on her wall. So I painted. And while I had my back turned, Katie decided to do some painting of her own on the wall. I think maybe she was trying to paint grass. Who knows for sure. But there were green streaks all up and down the wall. So being that it was acrylic paint, and there wasn't anyway THAT was coming off of the wall, I tried to cover it up with some flowers. Not sure how I really feel about it, but it's better than green streaks. :) It is located underneath a light, so kind of like the sun is above them. Sigh....where it's located would not have been my ideal place to have painted flowers.

Comments

No responses to “"Foxie Staredown"”

Related Posts with Thumbnails