Happy Birthday Michelle! And some pictures from the past couple of days....

So there are no birthday pictures really, but I just wanted to send a birthday shoutout to my sister. Even though technically it's only her birthday for 40 more minutes. SO here it is, Happy Birthday! And don't worry, I won't tell everyone how old you are. You're 20 twice over right? ;)
I have taken a few pictures over the past few days. This first one I call "The cutest five little piggies". I just love little feet. Katie is getting to be such a little bossy boots. In the second picture, she is trying to tell me we can't rest in the hammock for a minute, I HAVE to get out. She won't give me even a ten second break.And then she turns around and laughs and giggles with me and is the sweetest little girl. What am I going to do with her? Her newest thing when she really wants something is to say, "Please, please, please, please Mommy? Can I?", in the sweetest, cutest little voice. Katie is also becoming really attached to Molly. She spends a lot of time with her. I think really even though Katie always says that her mommy and daddy are her best friends, that Molly is her best friend. It's really cute. Look Katie will even share Cheetos with Molly. She won't even share them with me or Miguel. Lucky dog. LOL
And I will leave you with this last one. Because I really think it is very cute. Katie loves to give Molly kisses, which Molly puts up with. I wonder how much longer Molly will put up with this abuse? LOL Hopefully Molly is used to it by now. I can't wait to see what abuse Sam will inflict upon her. Poor little doggie.

Comments

One response to “Happy Birthday Michelle! And some pictures from the past couple of days....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails