A Cold , no shall I say, freezing trip to Amicalola Falls

It was a ton of fun, and so pretty. But it was really cold here yesterday. We went north to Amicalola Falls, which incidentally is also where the Appalachian Trail begins. It was so cold that my niece and Katie needed sweaters, and they were still cold. Being up in the foothills, and the clouds were so low, we were actually walk around in the clouds, which was a totally neat experience. To put in Miguel's words it was like being in a toilet paper commercial. LOL I totally enjoyed the trip. I wish we'd been able to hike around a bit more, but being 33 weeks pregnant, that just wasn't about to happen. :) Katie enjoyed it. She wasn't so sure about the heights, but otherwise she was alright.
I have a few more pictures that I took in Flickr, but I didn't get to take as many as I would have liked because my battery died on me in the middle. Bad battery......

Comments

2 Responses to “A Cold , no shall I say, freezing trip to Amicalola Falls”

Unknown said...
April 4, 2008 at 10:12 AM

man, y'all are ADVENTUREsome! gettin lots of stuff in before sam's debut?

Perfumes said...
April 4, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Related Posts with Thumbnails