The Foxes and Us will coexist.

The mommy fox and the four pups that are living in our backyard are probably going to be with us until at the latest August, according to the Chattahoochee Nature Preserve. We looked into having them humanely removed, and no one does that apparently. Poor mommy is just trying to raise her family. I am hoping to get a better picture of them some point. This one was overexposed, but it was such a cute scene, I tried to bring it back.



On another note. I decided to try out the Sigma zoom/macro lens that my Mom and Dad bought for me. It's very cool. I took Katie on a flower picking walk around the neighborhood as an excuse to take my macro lens with me. ;) There's a little slide show of the pictures I have taken with it so far. :) There's one of Katie with her basket. She had just put her flowers in the basket. Katie would have kept walking if I had let her. She enjoyed it that much. I think it's time for a trip to the Botanical Gardens. She is such a cutie. Always surprising me with what she likes to do. She's a lot like me, so maybe it shouldn't surprise me too much.

Comments

No responses to “The Foxes and Us will coexist.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails