Stuff

So I am 24 weeks pregnant today! Which is officially when Sam becomes viable out of the womb. Yay! Very important milestone for me. 3 more weeks and we'll be in the 3rd trimester. So here we come!
I took Katie to the park today and yesterday we made cupcakes, which she helped me with for a short while until she realized the sprinkles were out. At which point she snuck off and started eating them all. What kid goes for the sprinkles and NOT the cupcake? Oh well. Here's a picture of the sprinkle incident. And here is another one of Katie riding the dinosaur at the park. For some reason this is the first time I got a decent picture of Katie riding it. They always seem to come out blurred. And then the last one is of some trees I found that were budding. Isn't it February 1st today? I thought we still had a month and a half of winter. I guess it means spring will be here sooner than we think. Really, the hot/humid weather can stay far away. I was hoping that by being pregnant and due in May, I might avoid as much hot weather as possible. Oh and to add one cute thing. Today Katie and I were lying on the couch watching Noggin. She turns to me, gives me a kiss, and says, "I love you Mommy. Did you know your my best friend?". My heart melted. Let's hope she will always think of me that way. :)

Comments

No responses to “Stuff”

Related Posts with Thumbnails