Katie and the Easter Dress

So Easter is coming earlier this year than normal, as you all may or may not know. So I went to some church consignment sales yesterday and they had bunches of pretty Easter dresses. I figured they almost all looked liked they had been worn once, so I let Katie pick one. She had to pick one of the frilliest dresses of all. I think it was actually a flower girl dress, but it is beautiful. I decided to take some Easterish pictures of her today since we have nothing better to do really. :)And for once she actually cooperated with for me for more than 10 seconds and she smiled at the same time! It was great. So I really was able to get some decent pictures of her. It was actually a little fun for both of us, instead of stressful.In this last I think she is giving me one of the prettiest smiles she's given me on camera in a long time. Well time to get going. I am going to take her to the mall and to Michael's to go get name letters to paint for both Sam and Katie's rooms. Fun, fun!

Comments

One response to “Katie and the Easter Dress”

Unknown said...
February 23, 2008 at 5:00 PM

beautiful, beautiful! the last one's my favorite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails