So.....

the daffodils are out already. Crazy weather. We've been having quite a few 60 degree+ days, but we still have a few cold ones thrown in there. Also the roses are starting to get leaves, so I am sure they will be out before long. Time to get out there and do some yard work. :)
On a totally different note. Want to know what it looks like when you give your 2 year old daughter a popsicle and let her paint just shortly after she wakes up for the day? She looks like she needs a shower. LOL I have another picture that shows the paint and gooey popsicle mess on her hands, but I'm too tired to find it right now.
And yes, for my hubby in the background asking didn't I already do an entry for today, I am posting twice in one day.

Comments

No responses to “So.....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails