Katie loves to fix boo boos

Katie is always getting out her Doctor kit and trying to fix our owies and boo boos. But recently she's started wanting to listen for our heartbeats. Of course her play stethoscope doesn't really work, so I make the noise like my heart is beating or Sam's heart is beating. And last night she was trying to find my heart beat in my foot. Silly girl..... Oh and another note, Katie is always telling Miguel or I, that we are her best friend. So last night she told Miguel, that he was her best friend and Miguel came to brag to me that HE was now her best friend. And when he asked her who was her best friend in front of me, do you know what my smart little cookie's answer was? "Baby Sam is my best friend." Good way to get out of that one Kate.

Comments

No responses to “Katie loves to fix boo boos”

Related Posts with Thumbnails