Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

We had a good day yesterday. Miguel got me a bouquet of orchids (very nice), a teddy bear, and a cd. Katie got me two teddy bears. Of course while in the store she told daddy, I had to have both of them. LOL Katie got two art craft kits from Mommy and Daddy. We enjoyed our day thoroughly. And then for dinner Miguel made me spicy Spanish rice (YUMMY!) and steak quesadillas. It was better than anything we could have gotten from a restaurant. I call this one, My Daughter, DIVA
This morning Katie and I were playing with the craft kit that came with tattoos and those rhinestone stickers. She just thought she looked so cool. Actually her exact words were, "Mommy, don't I look so pretty?". LOL she cracks me up.

Comments

No responses to “Happy Belated Valentine's Day!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails