The World's Largest Aquarium

The world's largest aquarium


Or at least I think it's ONE of the world's largest aquariums. In any case, we took Katie there yesterday on a surprise field trip. We hadn't taken her since she was little, little. Like maybe about a year old or so. Once we got in there she was so so excited to see everything and couldn't get enough of all the fish. I think her favorite was the tunnel and the coral reef. Oh and the alligators and turtles. Sam did enjoy looking at the fish, but it was more like tv to him than anything I think. Just something interesting to look at. So I put a few of the pics from the aquarium on flickr. I'll add more as I feel like it. There are some cool pics of fish and seadragons and otters that I have yet to add. :)

Comments

No responses to “The World's Largest Aquarium”

Related Posts with Thumbnails