Ok. Here's one that makes me feel good about myself .

Because I am happy with the amount of weight I have lost. And because it is important to be proud of your accomplishments, especially when there was a lot of hard work that went into it. I'm still not where I want to be forever. I have more toning to do and about 10-15 more lbs to lose. But overall, if I never lost another lb or made it down another size, I'd be comfortable and happy. I really love working out though. Don't get me wrong, in the middle of a workout I question why I do this to myself day in and day out. But after a workout, I just feel so good and happy. So anyway, the pictures are of me with my size 18 jeans that I was wearing right after I had Sam and then me being goofy. Next time I take one of these shots, I need to wear something a little tighter I think. But I think you guys get the gist anyway. I did at one point have a pair of size 20 shorts, but thankfully, those are long gone. Although it would be nice to have those just to see how much I have lost since I wore those (which was before I had Katie). Mostly, I can thank my hubby for the motivation, and Crossfit for getting to this point.

Comments

5 Responses to “Ok. Here's one that makes me feel good about myself .”

Anonymous said...
February 6, 2009 at 1:31 PM

You are totally awesome! Seriously. I am so impressed!

Tara said...
February 6, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Wait, so what did you do??? What is Crossfit? You are AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work! Or should I say, EXCELLENT work!!!

Katie said...
February 6, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Thanks Sara and Tara!
Tara, I've been on the Zone Diet as well. Which has been great. The weight just kind of melted off. :) Crossfit is fitness program geared at overall fitness. We do some olympic lifting, run, row, push ups, sit ups, pull ups, squats, and a lot of metabolic conditioning. It's fun and different! If you want to check it out, you can go to www.crossfit.com. :)

Dasha said...
February 7, 2009 at 2:50 PM

You should be totally thrilled and proud of yourself! Great job, Martine!! You look awesome! :)

Dasha said...
February 7, 2009 at 2:50 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails