Fernbank and Flowers

So yesterday, Fernbank was having a Dinosaur party in honor of their new dinosaur exhibit. The exhibit had some neat stuff in it. Although Kate and her cousin James enjoyed the Senses exhibit the most. Which if I remember rightly, was the same one she enjoyed the last time. The big bubble making wands were of course a huge hit. As was the dinosaur tatoos, temporary of course. Sam, well, he didn't think much to I think. Lots of stuff for him to look at, but actually be interested in, probably not. But nevertheless, the kids had a blast. It was fairly educational for them and something different to do. I always love the 3 colored lights. I love the colored shadows. It just makes me go all shutter crazy. Trying to get all three shadow colors and a cute expression from Katie. :) Anyway, I'm glad I got the season passes there, Kate wants to go back soon. And I still have to take her to the Planetarium. I KNOW she will adore it. She loves the stars So anyway, that was yesterday. Today we were doing a treasure hunt for flowers. Flowers, obviously, being the treasures we found. Because, yes, my fellow readers, the sleepy little flowers are raising out of the ground and the buds are forming on the trees. Some little buds are already fortunate enough to have bloomed into flowers. So we went a-hunting and this is what we found.


IMG_2631
IMG_2630
IMG_2626
IMG_2615lilybluerose
IMG_2601
IMG_2598
IMG_2576
IMG_2566
IMG_2559

Comments

No responses to “Fernbank and Flowers”

Related Posts with Thumbnails