Have you ever had Argentinian cuisine?

I had not until last night. And let me tell you, "it was delicious", as Katie would say. We had empanadas, parrilla, and fried plantains. It was just awesome. I think my all out favorite though was the empanadas. For those who don't know it's like a hand held meat pie that's deep fried till the pastry is crunchy. Mmmmmmm........my mouth waters just thinking about it. Parrilla is great too. It's basically just a collection of grilled meats on a platter. Or as it was last night, on a plate served over a piece of hot charcoal. :) On this meat lover's delight you get pork chop, short ribs, flank and skirt steak, and chorizo sausage. This meal of course is to be shared with at least one other person, if not 4. :) So anyway, I thought I'd just give a shout out to this awesome restaurant, Villa Rica Grill. If your ever in Gwinnett county, check it out. It's just super yummy.

Comments

No responses to “Have you ever had Argentinian cuisine?”

Related Posts with Thumbnails