IPod, my friend


IPOD, my friend


I hope you all had a spectacular V-Day. I did. Miguel managed to surprise me by buying me my own pink IPod Shuffle. It's actually for running, since one of my goals is to run a 10k by the summer. Just as an FYI, I have yet to run with it. ;) But we'll blame that on my strained plantar fascia (arch), which by the way I am pretty sure was caused by my incredibly tight ham strings. Stretch ladies, stretch, 'cause trust me, all kids of nasty things happen when your hammies are tight. In any case, I have already loaded it up with some songs. Only 3 hours worth and I say ONLY because this little thing holds like 400 songs. Do the math, that's like 3 days worth of music. Anyway, you can see my current playlist here. Say what you want about the music. It's my music, that I like. So there. Oh and this is stuff for me to workout to. So, no, this isn't what I might typically listen to in the car, but still stuff I like.
Ava Adore - Smashing Pumpkina
Bad Cartridge/Remix E-Pro - Beck
Beasty-Boys_Sabotage - Beastie Boys
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!) - Garbage
Cherub Rock - Smashing Pumpkins
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Different People - No Doubt
Don't Phunk With My Heart - The Black Eyed Peas
Even Flow - Pearl Jam
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Everything Is Everything - Lauryn Hill
Everything Zen - Bush
Falling In Love (Is Hard On The Knees) - Aerosmith
Feel Good Inc.- Gorillaz
Feels Just Like It Should - Jamrioquai
Friday I'm in Love- The Cure
Gettin' Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith
Give It Away - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Heaven - Live
Intuition - Jewel
It's Only Me - Barenaked Ladies 1
It Wasn't Me - Shaggy
King Without A Crown - Matisyahu
Korn-Got The Life
Lay Down Sally - Eric Clapton
Let Me Go - Cake
Limp-Bizkit_Rollin'-
Meet Virginia - Train
Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
No Diggity - Blackstreet
One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces - Ben Folds Five
Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
The Rascal King - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Phrenology - The Roots
Roses - OutKast
Sleep To Dream - Fiona Apple
Stay (Wasting Time)- Dave Matthews Band
Summersong - The Decemberists
Summertime - Sublime
Traveling Song - Will.I.Am
Buddy_Holly - Weezer
White Shadows - Coldplay
Beautiful-Disaster - 311
32 Flavors - Ani DiFranco
66 - The Afghan Whigs

Comments

No responses to “IPod, my friend”

Related Posts with Thumbnails