Merry Christmas....and now I'm looking forward to the New Year.


Sorry if my title is a little.....jaded. I am just SO SO SO ready for the new year. So, here's to having had a wonderful Christmas. Now I am awaiting the new year with much anticipation. Just for some kind of a Christmas pic, here's one of my Sam and Kate with their cousins this morning. I don't really have any AWESOME ones of the kids opening presents and stuff, just snap shots. Maybe, I'll post those later as I look through them as I store them for our own memories.

The kids had an awesome Christmas. We spoiled them with the toys the wanted and the ones they didn't know they wanted. We had awesome food and spent time with family. All in all, our Christmases were wonderful. It is probably official that my daughter is somewhat of a geek. Her big and most enjoyed presents so far have been a telescope and a microscope. But she also has enjoyed flying her Tinkerbell and letting the Zhu Zhu Pets run around. I can feel many an eye roll at the words Zhu Zhu, but we came across them and Katie had asked us for them. And she has enjoyed them. Sam, got a gazillion things with wheels on it and stuff for him to bounce and roll around in. I'm sure that as we get through opening all the presents, I'll post pics of them. Some of the toys are really neat, and I think to myself, "Now, where was that when I was a kid?". Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone out there and I hope yours was as enjoyable as ours. Kisses....

Comments

No responses to “Merry Christmas....and now I'm looking forward to the New Year.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails