The Christmas tree and the Present next to it

Ok. So I finally got our tree up with all our ornaments on it. It took longer than I thought because Sam and Joanie conspired against me to take the ornaments OFF the tree as Katie and I were putting them ON the tree. But I digress, it's up and it's beautiful. I still have the upstairs tree to put up and the rest of the house to decorate, but this tree is up and the Samster and Joanie are used to it now. So hopefully, they'll leave the upstairs tree well enough alone. Yeah, right. So the other big thing we were working on last week was our Christmas present to ourselves (Miguel and I). A beautiful 52" 1080p 120hz Sharp LCD. It's beautiful. We had to expand our entertainment center to accommodate it. You know how you hear people say that they want to go back and watch movies because they look different and it's just amazing? You haven't? Well it's true. I totally want to go back and watch some movies like Lord of the Rings or 300 on this tv. It's just so awesome. Miguel has also hooked up a computer to the tv which is running XBMC. Which is also totally awesome. We can play our mp3s, view my pics, watch videos, youtube, and a host of other things. All on our beautiful new tv. It rocks. Thank you Miguel for being technically gifted. We have such neat gadgets in our lives. Ok, and technically speaking, in the picture you see Boxee, which is similar to XBMC, we were still trying to decide which program to go with. So there you have it, the present that sits next to our tree. :)

Comments

No responses to “The Christmas tree and the Present next to it”

Related Posts with Thumbnails