"1, 2, 3, smile at me!!"

If you've had a recent session with me, you might have heard me say this. A few times maybe. Ok, maybe more than a few times. Anyway, it no longer works with Katie. Rhyming no longer makes her laugh or even cracks a smile with her. And all my funny noises in the world won't work with Sam anymore. Katie will pose when I bribe her with candy or eating at "Old McDonald's". Sam will occasionally take the cue from Kate and sit near or around her and say "ceheeeeessseee" (intentionally typo, that's really how he says it). But for the most part, temporarily, they are uncooperative. It may be that for right now, I have no where near the patience for my own kids that I have for clients kids. Sigh...N-E-WAY. I attempted to get some Christmas pics out of the kids over the past couple of days. They aren't exactly what I envisioned, it rarely is with your own kids. But I've been under the weather and I just wanted to get them done. They are cute and all, but I might try and do something different for New Year's or Valentine's or Easter or........

PS, there's more than just the one picture, but you'll have to click on it and view them through lightbox. Remember roll over one side of the pic or the other and you should see the next or previous buttons.

Comments

No responses to “"1, 2, 3, smile at me!!"”

Related Posts with Thumbnails