You know the weather's been nice....

....because I have been somewhat MIA. :) I just can't stand to have the kids inside all day long when it is as nice as it was this week. Of course this weekend is supposed to be yucky, but we had a good week anyway. There was lots of playing at the park, playing outside with the hose, drawing with chalk, Katie riding her bike, and Katie's favorite activity this week, planting the flowers. Katie loves flowers. So I went on Monday and bought her a whole cart full of flowers for her to plant in the yard.
Katie planting her flowers

She picked out 3 different types of marigolds, orange and pink celosias, and white petunias.I am glad she enjoyed it. I like to work in the garden, but up until recently it was always too hard with Katie being so little. I look forward to planting our vegetable garden with her.
And actually we did so much and played so hard this week, that one day at the swings, Sam just fell asleep. :) LOL It was so sweet. That boy will fall asleep anywhere.

I also had the chance this week to shoot Miss Claire again for her 10 month pics. She is such a baby doll. I'll include a couple of my favorites.
IMG_4215bw
IMG_4201bw
IMG_4226
See isn't she just adorable? I could just eat her up. LOL

Here is a bonus pic for you of some orchids I bought myself. I never used to like them until recently. I think I always used to confuse them with iris. Anywho.....

My orchids

Comments

No responses to “You know the weather's been nice....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails