I suppose you'd like to see some snow pics...

Since us southerners don't never get to see us some snow and you northerners are dang near sick of it. :)
Katie had a blast with the snow. Although she only went out twice, she enjoyed her time with snow nonetheless. Sam was out for all of 10 minutes before he decided it was just too dang cold. I don't blame him. It was cold. Anyway, here's the pics! Enjoy!



IMG_3414_2
IMG_3392
Katie and the beginning of the snow
Katie in the heavy snow.
Taking a break from the snow
Mom, are you ever putting down the camera and coming to play with me?
Examining her snowball
Throwing her snow ball
Branches in the snow.
Daffodils and the snow.
And one bonus one of Sam sleeping in a new afghan I found at the thrift store. :)


Sam asleep in the colors.

Comments

No responses to “I suppose you'd like to see some snow pics...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails